TNPSC Recruitment 2021-22: Job recruitment for the master’s degree candidate. Each detail like salary, notification, requirements, and applying for TNPSC Recruitment. Online applications are welcome up to 21.01.2022 for the assistant director of freshers in Tamil Nadu.
Before you apply for these job requirements, you must be aware of the eligibility criteria for appearing for the Examination. Candidate must fulfill age, educational, and required details for emerging in TNPSC Recruitment 2021-22.
So, to avoid a last-minute rush, all the eligible candidates must apply for this position before the last date. For reasons beyond its control, TNPSC won’t be responsible for it.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Notification | Apply Online
Applicants must have completed graduation and have a degree in M.A/M.Sc. in zoology and marine biology. Must have experience in research, as evidenced in published scientific papers.
- Competitors probably finished A top-notch degree in M.A/M.Sc., in Zoology or Marine Biology with at least three years of Research insight as proven by distributed logical papers. 10th+ HSC or its same + Bachelor’s certification + P.G. degree as needed under the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016 (Section 25).
- Given that inclination will be given to the competitors having M.F.Sc., Degree or M.Sc., Bio-Technology with essential B.F.Sc., degree and provided that an adequate number of applicants having M.F.Sc., degree or M.Sc (Bio-Technology) with a fundamental B.F.Sc., Degree are not accessible the up-and-comers having different capabilities will be thought of.
NIELIT Job Recruitment 2022
- Candidates don’t surpass the Maximum Age Limit of 33years* (Should not have finished) for ‘Others’ [i.e., applicants not having a place with S.C.s, SC(A)s, S.T.s, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, and BCMs] and No Maximum Age limit for S.C.s, SC(A)s, S.T.s, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs, and Destitute Widows, everything being equal.
- Candidates who have been effectively impaneled under the one-time registration framework by paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and persons having validity and the one-time registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- Was. One is exempted from paying the enrollment fee towards lump sum registration.
- Composed Examination charge of Rs.200/ – (Rupees Two hundred) is payable online through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card at the latest date of accommodation of online application by picking the choice in the web-based application.
- The choice will be made in two progressive stages, i.e., (I) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test looking like a meeting. The final selection process will be based on the candidates’ all-out marks at the composed assessment and oral test taken together, dependent upon the standard of reservation of arrangements.