I know what we’ll do to reduce Thanksgiving food.
Today, Ubisoft announced that Just Dance 2023 Edition, the latest installment of the #1 music video game franchise of all time, *now available on Nintendo Switch™ system, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S consoles.
Jump into the next era of Just Dance with “If You Wanna Party,” the brand new dance-on-demand platform that will fuel players with free content updates on a continual basis and more ways to move forward with features like:
- Online multiplayer (available on Xbox Series X | S at a later date): For the first time in the Just Dance franchise, players can enjoy the entire game online with up to five friends or family members from around the world in online groups. ** All players will be connected to the host’s menu, allowing them to interact with each other via the new emote sticker system, choose songs and hit the dance floor together, no matter where they are. Players can continue to enjoy local multiplayer, while matchmaking in online groups will be available in a future update.
- New Art Direction and Redesigned User Interface: Dive into a whole new world of Just Dance, complete with a new look and feel, intuitive navigation menus and a 3D world featuring more detailed coaches and dynamic camera movement.
- Personalized Recommendations: New and improved recommendation system provides players with personalized playlists and curated songs at their fingertips.
- Progress and Rewards: Players can advance in rank with a brand-new progression system, allowing them to earn in-game points for each completed dance. These points will go towards unlocking new rewards, like customizing a Dancer card for the first time in Just Dance! Players can personalize their Dancer Card to fit their own personality by modifying the avatar, background, border, name badge and nickname. They can also redeem points to receive emote stickers, which can be used to communicate with other players in online groups.
- just Dance, Party through the year with Just Dance+, the new subscription-based streaming service, and access an ever-growing catalog of over 150 songs from past installments of Just Dance. Additional exclusive songs and all-time favorites will be added to the service throughout the year, and players can enjoy a one-month free trial with every copy of Just Dance 2023 Edition.
- Free Content Updates: Just Dance will provide regular ongoing updates so players can look forward to new game modes, songs and themed seasons for years to come!
The Just Dance 2023 edition will also introduce new artist collaborations, including an exciting partnership with international pop sensation Ava Max. Players can now dance along to her latest chart-topping hit, “Million Dollar Baby,” using original choreography created by Max for Just Dance. singer who will release her second album diamonds and the dancefloor On 27 January, has received over 12.4 billion global streams since the success of his 2019 single, “Sweet But Psycho”, which is also featured in the game this year.
In addition, Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter Billie Eilish will return to the game. “I’m excited to be partnering with the 2023 edition of Just Dance this year with my song ‘There I Am’,” Eilish said.
The full track list includes 40 new songs from the chart-topping hit, viral internet phenomenon and original songs and universe, including:
- “If You Wanna Party” by The Just Dancers
- “Anything I Do” by CLiQ Ft. Ms. Banks, Alika
- “As It Was” by Harry Styles
- “Boy With Luv” by BTS ft. halsey
- “Bring Me to Life” by Evanescence
- “Can’t feel!” by Justin Timberlake
- “Danger! High Voltage” by Electric Six
- “Disco Inferno” by The Tramps
- “Driver’s License” by Olivia Rodrigo
- “Dynamite” by BTS
- “Nice People” by Charli XCX
- “Heat Waves” by Glass Animal
- “I Knew You Were Trouble” by Taylor Swift
- “Locked Out of Heaven” by Bruno Mars
- “Love Me Land” by Zara Larsson
- “Magic” by Kylie Minogue
- “Your Excellency” by Apache ft Wasiu
- “Million Dollar Baby” by Ava Max
- “More” by K/DA ft. Madison Beer, (G)i-DLE, Lexi Liu, Jaira Burns and Seraphine
- “Numb” by Linkin Park
- “Physical” by Dua Lipa
- “Psycho” by Red Velvet
- “Radioactive” by Imagine Dragons
- “Rather Be” by Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne
- “Sissy That Walk” by RuPaul
- “Stay” by The Kid LaRoi and Justin Bieber
- “Sweet But Psycho” by Ava Max
- “Telephone” by Lady Gaga ft. beyonce
- “Therefore I Am” by Billie Eilish
- “Top of the World” by Shawn Mendes from Sony’s “Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile”
- “Toxic” by Britney Spears
- “Walking on Sunshine” by Top Culture
- “Wannabe” by ITZY
- “Watch Out For This (Bumaye)” by Major Lazer, The Flexicons, FS Green & Busy Signal
- “We Don’t Talk About Bruno” by Cast From Encanto
- “Playground” by B. Miller
- “Witch” by Upshe ft. alina loop
- “Woman” by Doja Cat
- “Will It Be Nice” by The Sunlight Shakers
- “Zooby Doo” by TigerMonkey
Additionally, Just Dance The 2023 controller app turns your smartphone into a controller with its phone-scoring technology, allowing up to six players to dance without any extra accessories, available for free on iOS and Android.
For the latest information on Just Dance 2023 version or Just Dance controller app please visit justdancegame.com, Follow Just Dance on Twitter @justdancegame and use the hashtag #JustDance.
No related posts were found!